This morning Rosalie put this plastic dish on her head and proclaimed, "It's a party!"
I had been wondering what I would wear on my birthday, and now it's all coming together. Why didn't I think of Tupperware?
Her fashion savvy has not inhibited her left-brained thinking, though. She has been working with her maths and science lately. The other day she measured a toy with a tape measure and said "It's gigantic!"
She also likes to use her "calca-gator" to crunch numbers.
Among many of her helpful qualities, she also enjoys reminding us to be safe. I'll be minding my own business doing something precarious, and Rosalie will say, "Careful, Mommy." Or if one of us drops something, she'll ask, "You okay?" How can Michael and I possibly jump on the bed or climb up on the back of the couch anymore? She's gonna bust us!
By the way, don't you think the word "soff" better describes soft things without that hard T at the end? Same goes for her version of "Pat pat" that she revolutionized last year: Pap-pap.
Thanks for helping us see the world in new eyes, Rosalie!
2 comments:
I love love love the pics and updates. Keep 'em coming!
AMK
ALL-- Happy birthday MAMA!
LOVE AMK
Post a Comment